- Hagerty Introduces Bill to Combat Big Tech Censorship
United States Senator Bill Hagerty (R-TN) Has Introduced The 21st Century Foundation For The Right To Express And Engage In Speech Act. The Act puts The American People, Rather Than Big Tech Corporations, In Charge Of What They Say Or Hear In Today’s Public Square.
- ICE Arrests Down 60% Under Biden As Illegal Immigration At Its Highest In Decades
A New Report Shows That President Joe Biden Has Carried Out Three Times As Many Executive Actions On Immigration Policy As His Predecessor, Leading To A Plummet In Immigration-Related Arrests And A Surge In Illegal Immigrant Border Crossings.
- No Hybrid Learning For Tennessee Schools Next Year
Tennessee Public Schools Will No Longer Have The Option Of Providing Both In-person And Remote Instruction As Of Next School Year. Students Who Want To Continue With Virtual Instruction Will Have To Enroll In A Specific Virtual School Instead Of A Regular Public School Option.
- Measure Making Tennessee A Second Amendment Sanctuary State Passes Senate
The Tennessee Senate Voted Monday To Make The State A Second Amendment Sanctuary. Senate Bill 1335 Says The State Will Not Enforce Any Potential Federal Laws Or Orders That It Believes Violate The Second Amendment And Will Deem Them “Null, Void, And Unenforceable.”
Unions Can Deploy Unsavory And Coercive Tactics Without Consequence. For Instance, Unions May Legally “Salt” A Workplace By Getting Undercover Union Operatives Hired By The Target Company In Order To Agitate For Unionization From The Inside. Unions Deploy Such Campaigns – Which Can Involve Negative Publicity, Political Pressure, Frivolous Lawsuits And Complaints, Public Protests, Targeting Of A Company’s Clients, Or Even Sabotage Of Company Operations – To Compensate For The Lack Of Employee Support For Unionization By Pressuring An Employer To Remain Silent During The Union Campaign, Provide Union Organizers Heightened Access To Employees, Or Even Recognize The Union Without Allowing Employees To Vote On Unionization.
1) Chamber of Commerce Says GET WOKE or ELSE!
2) Measure Making Tennessee A Second Amendment Sanctuary State Passes Senate
3) No Hybrid Learning For Tennessee Schools Next Year
4) Made in China? Biden’s climate plan raises questions about U.S. energy independence
5) Supreme Court takes up major Second Amendment case
- Chamber Says Chattanooga “Systemically Racist” According to Coercive CEO Pledge
On Thursday, April 22nd, Christy Gillenwater, President And CEO Of The Chattanooga Chamber Of Commerce Sent An Email To Many Ceos And Managing Leaders In Chattanooga Urging Them To Sign The ‘CEO Pledge For Racial Equality.’
- Hamilton County Commissioner Bankston Resigning At The End Of May
After Serving Hamilton County For Over A Decade, Hamilton County Commissioner Chester Bankston Announced His Impending Resignation Slated For May 31st.