A University Of Tennessee At Chattanooga Assistant Professor And His Students Are 90 Percent Sure They Have Found The Wreckage Of The U.S.S. Chattanooga Lying At The Bottom Of The Tennessee River.
- Poll Finds Support For Activist Government
A Recent RealClear Opinion Research Poll Results Show A Majority Of Americans Are Simpatico With Biden’s First 100 Days Legislation, But The Support Is Deeply Divided Along Party Lines.
- Voting Rights: Deep Philosophical Divide Underpins Policy Gulf
Republican Sen. Graham said, “They (Democrats) use the racism card to advance the liberalism agenda. H.R. 1 is sick, not what they’re doing in Georgia.”
- Landlords Struggle Under Extended CDC Eviction Ban
Landlords Are Struggling After The U.S. Centers For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC) Extended A National Ban On Certain Evictions Apparently To Slow The Spread Of COVID-19. The CDC Extended The Moratorium, First Enacted In Sept. 2020, Through June 30.
- Texas Governor Demands Biden Administration Answer Questions About Border Crisis
Following Kamala Harris being appointed by Biden to oversee the Border Crisis, Texas Governor Greg Abbott sent her a letter asking her to answer questions about how the federal government is responding to the Crisis.
- Biden Pushes $2 Trillion Infrastructure Spending Plan
Biden Has Unveiled a $2 Trillion Infrastructure Spending Proposal Called The “Build Back Better” Plan Labeled A “Liberal Wish List” By Some, While Others Say Plan Does Not Have A High-Enough Dollar Amount.
- 46 Million Americans Can’t Afford Healthcare, Majority Of Hospitals Do Not Provide Pricing Transparency
Recent Polls Find 18% Of The Country Would Be Unable To Pay For Health Care If They Needed It And The Majority Of Hospitals In The U.S. Have Yet To Comply With A Transparency Ruling That Would Help Patients Shop Around For The Most Affordable Prices.
- Ten Percent Of Migrant Minors Held In San Diego Convention Center Have COVID-19
Of The 723 Unaccompanied Migrant Minors Who Were Transported To The San Diego Convention Center From Texas, Roughly 10% Have Tested Positive For COVID-19, According To Multiple News Reports Citing Health Officials.
- Biden Called Out For Half Million In Unpaid Taxes
Biden Called Out By U.S. Representative And Americans For Tax Reform For Utilizing Loophole To Avoid $500,000 In Payroll Taxes.
- Pharma Lobby Fights Dem Proposals On Vaccine Access And Drug Pricing
Drugmakers Are Enjoying Renewed Clout In Washington For Their Rapid Development Of COVID-19 Vaccines, But They’re Set To Clash With Democrats Over Proposals That Would Hurt The Pharmaceutical Industry’s Profits.
- Amazon Clashes With Democratic Lawmakers Bankrolled By Its Own Employees
As Amazon Warehouse Employees In Alabama Fight To Unionize, The Company Is Brawling Online With Prominent Democratic Lawmakers Generously Bankrolled By Its Own Employees.